Branston Adams is proud to be a member of the exclusive Trafford Enterprises networking club.
Farnham Networking Events
Networking is held at The Wheatsheaf Pub in partnership with Red Mist Leisure, supporting Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care.
REGISTER FOR AN EVENT NOW
The Farnham networking events held at The Wheatsheaf have been key in introducing, and formulating great bonds between local businesses and suppliers. The partnership between Branston Adams Tax Accountants, The Wheatsheaf and Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Care ensures a diverse (and busy) turn out each and every month, whilst the fascinating guest speakers range from gin makers and chocolatiers to inspirational business people, social media specialists and forward-thinking entrepreneurs.
Held on the first Wednesday of every month, these local Farnham networking events are free to attend, with a suggested donation to Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice of £5 on your arrival.
Join the discussion; become a member of our new Facebook group
Previous guest speakers include…
- Jeremy Hunt, MP
- Richard White, Accidental Salesman
- Grant Lang, Mozzo Coffee
- Gabrielle Gache, Power of Words
- Adam Komrower, Andwell Brewery
- Steve Coburn, Project Five IT
- Richard Maybury, Proirity Management, IoD
- Ian McCulloch, Silent Pool Gin
- Glen Williamson, GWC Sales Training
- Rupert Thompson, Hogs Back Brewery
- Penny Power OBE, Social Media
- Mike Peates, Owow Chocolates
- Mark Dawkins, Langley’s Gin
- Rob May, IoD Chairman & Ramsac IT support Managing Director
- Leslie Woodcock, The Alternative Board
- Nick Wenman, Albury Vineyard
- Emma Selby, The Farnham Hub
- Charlie Gardner, The Cold Pressed Oil Company
- Glen Davis, Knight Davis Crowd Funding
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for our next event.
Farnborough Networking is an independent business networking group set up by a group of local businesses...
All of the team are prolific networkers and have experienced the benefits networking has brought to our own businesses. Always keen to do more we decided to launch our own independent networking group in Farnborough, or North Camp to be precise.
You are guaranteed a warm welcome at our meetings as we love meeting new people but our events are very business focused too.
So if you run a local business why not come along to our next meeting, say hello and tell us about your great local business.
More information plus photos from our events can be found on our website: www.farnboroughnetworking.co.uk.
The most effective networking events combine a structured session, where you get the chance to find out what everyone does, with more informal networking afterwards – so this is exactly what we do:
We have round of one minute introductions at the beginning of the meeting where you get the chance to tell everyone in the room who you are and what you do, followed by open networking giving you the opportunity to have more in depth conversations over a cup of tea.
- 9am to 11am
- Third Thursday of the month
- (no meeting in August)
- Wings Cottage Restaurant
- 32 Alexandra Road
- GU14 6DA
- £5.00 cash on the day. This is to cover your refreshments (tea/coffee)
- No booking required
There is plenty of street parking in the roads behind Wings Restaurant but please do not park in Alexandra Road itself as this is limited to an hour. There is also a pay and display car park nearby. See map on the contact page for details.